Saturday, September 10, 2016

These wreaths have taken over!

Hi guys!

First of all I'd like to apologize for being away from the blog for a while. In fact I think i've been away from everything for a while. I've had a heck of a week!

Since starting my first wreath project back in August, I've had so many orders! It has not been easy keeping up! Each wreath takes days to complete. Thankfully I'm a heck of a multitasker!

My current project actually includes two halloween themed wreaths. I made it a bit more challenging for myself because I promised the customer two completely UNIQUE wreaths! One creepy and crawly wreath and one cute and pretty! I've come to realize that creepy and crawly isn't really as easy as I thought it would be to create. Almost done though! Pics going up tomorrow! :)

This past week had a lot of person events as well.

My youngest son who's only 15 months old underwent surgery this past Thursday. Thankfully all went well and he is a wonderful happy baby again! My oldest son also had a birthday party today too! Have I mentioned I'm pretty great at custom centerpieces an cakes? Yup this mom/ shop owner can do it all! At least I like to say that I can! lol! :)

Here's a few pictures from the party!





 What do you think guys? How did I do? :)
I think I did pretty good for my first attempt at cake making! ha!

Anyway back to the flowers! I've got tons of new and amazing custom orders pending in my shop this week! Meaning new and amazing flowers to show you guys!! So definitely stay tuned for that! Your gonna love what you see! And check back later tonight! I'm pretty sure I've got another giveaway hop posting later tonight!!

Have a great day guys!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment