Monday, August 22, 2016

I've been very very busy! And you'll love my reason why! :)

Ive been incredibly busy these past few weeks guys! So sorry I haven't posted much. I'm hopi g to fix that soon. Social media is important to my little shop and important to me! You guys are important to me! :)

So what have I been doing?

In between flower shop orders, I've been actively working on a new fall line of flowers for the shop! Oh yes! Thierry almost ready to reveal! Almost! Not just yet! Ha! I've been keeping g track of everyone's comments and a lot of you guys wanna see fall decor! Well its coming guys! Hopefully before fall flies by haha! Garden Stake Flowers, Fall Wreaths, Pumpkins, Mason Jar arrangements, And I do believe someone asked for corn? Well I got you! ;) Haha!

Stay tuned! Check back everyday for new pics! And order what's left of my spring flowers while you can! My color change solar lights are limited since I consider it more of a season item! Once their sold I won't make more till next spring!! Same goes for my long stem flowers!! Grab them before someone else does because their going fast! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment