Sunday, July 17, 2016

Perfect Dallas Cowboys Solar Lights for the Ultimate Dallas Cowboys fan!!

When one of my customers requested I make them Dallas Cowboys solar lights! OMG I was excited! Here's my chance to come up with something completely new and amazing just in time for football season!

I'm a big cowboys fan guys!

So here's what I've come up with so far! The customer wants 4 lights.. and here's the first 3! 




I've got one more design to go! And I can't wait till it's ready to show you guys!!!

If your a big football fan and you wanna see your own team in beautiful sparkly flower form! Just send me a request!! I'd love to make them all myself if I could... just to show you how amazing they would be. But that would probably leave me broke! Ha! But with your help! Maybe I can get close!!

Buy one guys!!! Stop by the shop today! Because we all wanna see what amazing creation I can come up with next! 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment