Friday, July 29, 2016

A change of seasons means a whole new color scheme of flowers to work with!

I've been thinking a lot about the fall season. It's getting closer everyday and little by little I keep seeing the fall decorations going up in stores. So I thought to myself. I definitely need to keep up! My beautiful flowers bloom all year long, but that doesn't mean I can't make pretty flowers for the fall and winter seasonseason too!

Starting August first I'll have a new giveaway on the blog and your first sneak peek at a few of my fall flower ideas! There are many! You guys should know me by now! :)

What to expect?

Fall flower garden stakes. All new sunflower designs, solar lights flowers in a whole new array of fall and winter colors. I believe someone asked if I could make pumpkins.. well I'm sure gonna try!

This is all so exciting! I hope you guys are as excited as I am! Stay tuned! You won't be disappointed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment